This is the first time Hex My Ex has been tagged so forgive me if I make lots and lots of mistakes and screw up. It was sent by Mark Dykeman at the Uncanny Broadcasting Brain Blog, so send all your complaints over there, please!
The Rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
OK, eight completely random facts about Agnes Mildew:
1. Agnes Mildew is not my real name (You didn't really think it was, did you? Aw, come on, do I LOOK like an Agnes?)
2. Mowing the lawn is my second favourite household task after hitting my head against a brick wall repeatedly.
3. I don't like eating other people's fried eggs.
4. I am trying to overcome my fear of spiders and have left one to live in the corner of my bathroom (actually, I simply can't be fagged hauling the vac up the stairs to suck it away - is this fact 5, then?)
5b. I wrote a book seven years ago. Last year I thought about getting it published and asked the ex to send me the files by email. One of the files is either corrupt or incomplete, so the ending is not there. Typical!
6. I am too lazy to re-write the ending.
7. My dream car would be a Mini Cooper S, in purple, (suicide blue, my friend calls it) with a soft top.
8. I have a verrucca on my left foot which is hurting immensely at the moment. I have had it for months and thought it was a corn and thus did nothing about it. After some intense surgery with a Bic razor two days ago, my fears were confirmed.
I have decided that I don't like memes. Thank you for this, Mark, you broke my meme virginity, but please, nobody send me another!
I shall tag some poor unsuspecting people now...sorry guys!
Modicum of Decorum